Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Reasons and excuses

Yesterday was terrible. Not the day, but the people around me. I shouldnt say "people around me", so to be precise, those L.A* that giving so many reasons and excuses for not doing their tasks and jobs.
It all started when Mr.Jee came into the lab and started walking and inspecting the (people in the) lab. When he came into the laboratory, he asked all the L.A to gather and he had some points to deliver to these people. Of course it was all about jobs, and tasks that was not done completely. The talk by Mr.Jee was very straight forward, talking about how he wanted all of us to do well in the auditing later, besides he kept asking why were they (us?) not listened to his previous order.
As for me, who was standing there, it was okay to hear all the stuffs. I had nothing to do with their work, by the way. I was there only to help doing some works that I think will make their work lesser. They should be responsible in their work. But i came to piss off, when they started to give reasons, before even tried to follow the order from the superior. I believe, anything in this life, I have to face it. Good or bad. Nice or not. Everything happens for reasons. So, do first. Try the very best, and then only you analyze back all the pros and cons. Do not keep giving excuses..!

No comments: